Sunday, October 2, 2011

Slight change to office hours


With the start of the 2011/12 curling season, I will be implementing a minor change to my office hours. 


The posted office hours will be:

Monday noon - 5:30pm
Tuesday 9am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 6pm
Thursday 9am - 5:30pm
Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Weekends as available


The noticeable difference is Monday morning; opening the office at noon, instead of 9am.  I wanted to take a moment to explain the change and what I plan to do with this, for lack of a better term, "closed office time".

Monday mornings are one of the busiest times of the week, especially once bonspiel season rolls around: Bank deposits and reconciliations need to be completed, correspondence needs to be answered and staff schedules need to be confirmed for the upcoming week. Delaying the office hours until noon on Mondays will allow me the opportunity to complete these tasks in a timely fashion.

To insure that members have a staff contact during this 2 hour period, I will schedule a bartender to begin at 9am. Therefore, member service should not be interrupted.

It is important to note that I will be in the building to handle any emergencies, or urgent member issues. 

As the year progresses, I plan to implement several other initiatives designed to improve and enhance member service: a portable, rolling proshop display that can be placed in the lounge for member viewing - extended holiday proshop hours - tabletop bar menus - the installation of new draught dispensing equipment, allowing for additional brands to be offered. With these enhancements, along with others in the works, I hope to make your experience more enjoyable and rewarding.

Please feel free to forward any suggestions you may have regarding enhancing the club, or member service.  It is best to submit them in writing - email the office or drop a note in the mailbox outside my office rollup.

Good Curling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment