Tuesday, October 11, 2011

100TH POST - I hope you have been paying attention, there will be a test!


Just kidding about the test ...

But, hopefully, those members who have been reading my blog feel that the material covered has been helpful and informative. 

Moving forward, I would love to incorporate more member input.  The main goal of the blog is to inform members of what's happening in the club, and how it affects them; Are there issues in the club you have questions about? 

If so, please forward them to me in the office.  Easiest method would be email: admin@royalkingston.com

Also, the blog is a great way to broadcast special events: member birthdays, anniversaries, birth announcements, etc.  If there is an event that you would like to share with other members, please provide me with details (add photos, embarrassing or otherwise, for effect).

I will try to post announcements on Mondays, so please forward them no later than Saturday of the week prior.

Thanks for taking the time to check out the Manager's Blog ... Good Curling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment