Monday, May 25, 2009


Thanks for stopping by to check out what the Manager's Blog : "From the Manager's Desk", is all about.


As Manager of the Royal Kingston Curling Club, the part of my job that gives me the most pleasure is definitely the daily interaction I have with club members. Whether it is chatting about ice conditions, discussing proshop equipment, debating curling strategy or listening to suggestions about how to improve our young club, the time I get to spend talking face to face with members is the most rewarding. So, as our club gets busier, and demands on my time continue to change, I want to find an easy and efficient way to keep the day to day feel of continuity with all of the members ...

I hope this blog will prove to be a valuable tool in communicating in that manner, with you.


Here I will:

  • highlight and summarize, daily and weekly club activities
  • notify and remind you of club services that you may not be familiar with
  • discuss many other curling related issues as they present themselves throughout the year

And, of course, inevitably, as is the case with most blogs ... I, the author, despite all good intentions, will probably ramble on a tiny bit :o)

In the end, I hope to make your membership at Royal Kingston more rewarding and enjoyable.

If I can manage to do that, from the Manager's desk, this blog will be a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment