Friday, July 29, 2011

Office Hours for August 1-5 ... and, a little something for my wife, Christine!




The cartoons above are some of my favourites ... although, I don't intend to ever fit the stereotype.

 
Each day of marriage has felt like warm smiles and tight hugs from my best friend ...



August 5, 2008-2011 ...
HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY, my Love!!



The other reason for this post ...

I will be away from the office for the week of August 1-5, and will return Monday, August 8, at 9am.

During this time, the office hours will be abbreviated to:

  • Tuesday, August 2: 9am - 1pm
  • Wednesday, August 3:  9am - 4:30pm
  • Friday, August 5:  10am - 2pm

Outside of these hours, Gerry Buist will be be available to assist you with any inquiries/requests.

For emergencies, I will be available (my number is posted on the club door, and can be found in the online roster).

No comments:

Post a Comment